You are here
DSP-55 Diablo Vehicle Detector 10 - 30 VAC/VDC
Supply Voltage: 10 - 30 VDC
- The DSP-55 is a compact vehicle detector that will operate on any supply voltage ranging from 8 - 35 volts DC. The low voltage range is ideal for solar powered applications.
- The DSP-55 can be connected to a standard inductive loop or one of Diablo Controls mini-loops
- The DSP-55 can be used as either a safety loop or free exit loop detector. It should not be used as a safety loop if used with a mini-loop. It also has flexibility to be either "fail-safe" or "fail-secure".
- The DSP-55 has three solid state FET ( Field Effect Transistor) outputs called A, B and -B. The two B outputs are "normal" and "inverted". These combinations of outputs allow for the DSP-55 to be easily interfaced to a wide variety of control boards.
- The DSP-55 has 10 selectable sensitivity settings and uses a 10-position DIP switch to configure the detector. This includes delay or extension timing functions and pulse on entry or pulse on exit features. This makes the DSP-55 very flexible and versatile for those installations that need a little more than a standard detector.
- This device is also known as an inductive loop sensor or inductive loop detector.
- Easy to use controls
- Works with a wide supply voltage range of 8-35 VDC
- Use with a standard inductive loop or Diablo's mini-loop
- Failsafe or failsecure options
- Increased sensitivity with 10 selectable sensitivities.
- Works on any in-ground inductive loop from 20 to 1500 µH
- Three solid state outputs. The B outputs can be presence, pulse on entry, pulse on exit, or loop fail
- Separate power/fail and detect LEDs
- Compact size - Easy to install
Guide to Making Loops: click here
10 - 30 V, AC or DC
15 min or 19 hour selectable
Alternate SKU Numbers
DSP,10,LV | DSP.10.LV | DSP 10 LV | DSP10LV | DSP/10/LV | DSP+10+LV