IBIS is a worldwide supplier of innovative wire management products and unique sensors for machine building, factory automation, robotics control and vehicle detection. Throughout Canada, the United States, Mexico and worldwide, our team can deliver the ideal conduit or sensor solution that you need.
If you are an OEM, we have innovative Cable Protection Systems and factory automation products to increase your productivity and save you time and money.
If you are an end-user, we have the quality replacement sensors, conduits, connectors and fittings that you need to get your machine or production line back up and running.
Our team services a broad range of markets, such as machine building, factory automation and control, robotics, medical apparatus and equipment, fiber optic sensing and lighting, railway and bus vehicles, mining, renewable energy, industrial door, car wash, parking lot gate control, vehicle detection, and many more!
Our Conduit Products & Automation Sensors
IBIS is proud to bring quality conduit and sensor products to our customers, including:
- Flexa, FLEXAquick & ROHRflex: Innovative, easy to install conduit and fitting solutions
- Dietz Sensortechnik: Automation sensors & safety laser scanners
- Dietz Sensortechnik: Tool Center Point, TCP, robot reference units
- Datalogic: Laser Sentinel - SLS Safety Laser Scanner
- Di-Soric: Industrial automation sensors
- Di-Soric: Machine & process lighting
- Di-Soric: Vision & ID scanners, readers & checkers
- IBIS GmbH: Accelerometers & Vibration Sensors
- Peek Traffic/Sarasota: Vehicle detectors
- Northstar Controls: Vehicle & parking lot detectors
- Diablo Controls: Vehicle & parking lot detectors
- QPIC: Programming ports and panel interface connectors
- FLEXAtec: Diverse wire and cable guide chain solutions
IBIS Electro-Products Corporation is dedicated to helping our customers find the high-quality parts and design solutions they need – fast. Our innovative products and excellent inventory mean that you will always have access to the most creative wire management products and high-performance sensors on the market today!
All IBIS staff have excellent product knowledge and can answer your application questions or service needs promptly and efficiently. Our expert team is ready to advise you on the right solution for your specific application. Use our online request form to obtain more information on any of our sensor or Cable Protection Systems and wire management products today.