You are here
FLEXAquick® Heavy Duty, two piece, block style, 3 x 42.5 mm OD Triple Conduit Clamp for corrugated plastic conduit
Use with all corrugated plastic conduits of matching outside diameter (OD). Fine ("T" profile) or coarse ("G" profile) corrugations
Fully approved for railway passenger train and bus transportation wiring and cabling installations.
- Three conduit clamp for heavy duty corrugated plastic conduit installations.
- Ribbed internally to lock into corrugation, keeps conduit from sliding in clip
- Assembles using two M6 threaded clamp assembly screws, sold separately, see below
- Has a single 7.0 mm mounting hole in clamp base for fixing to equipment
- C-profile bar compatible.
- Can be installed side-by-side or stacked
Need M6 clamp assembly screws?:
- Single level (not stacked): galvanized steel, M6 thread, 65 mm length screws
- Two level stacked: galvanized steel, M6 thread, 130 mm length screws
- Three level stacked: galvanized steel, M6 thread, 200 mm length screws
Need a different clamp size?: Browse other RQM3 triple conduit heavy duty clamps
- plastic PA 6 polyamide body, VO acc. to UL94
- IP 68 / IP 69K sealing level
- Temperature range: -40ºC to +120ºC
- resistant oils and benzene
- widely resistant to acids and solvents
- free of silicone, cadmium, halogen
Quick Link to our: Short Form FLEXAquick® Catalogue