You are here
DSP-10-LV Diablo Vehicle Detector 10 - 30 VAC/VDC
Supply Voltage: 10 - 30 VAC or VDC
- Full featured inductive vehicle detector by Diablo Controls Inc.
- With its front located selectable switch features, the DSP-10-LV is one of the most easy to use detectors on the market today
- Also available for other supply voltages: Model DSP-10-117 for 110 - 125VAC and Model DSP-10-230 for 230 VAC installations.
- It's the only vehicle / parking detector you will ever need!
- This device is also known as an inductive loop sensor or inductive loop detector.
- Easy to use controls
- This is a dual-voltage model. It will work with a supply voltage of either 24VAC OR 10-30 VDC
- Four selectable operating frequencies. The actual frequency is dependent on the loop circuit attached to the detector.
- Failsafe or failsecure options
- Increased sensitivity with 10 selectable sensitivities. There is a sensitivity boost (switch 7) that allows for automatic sensitivity boost during detection for high-bed vehicles and trailers.
- Works on any in-ground inductive loop from 20 to 1500 µH
- Second relay output mode selectable
- Loop failure indicator for both open or shorted loops
- Permanent presence switch is available and selectable. Standard is 15 minutes; with switch 7 turned on, extended presence is 19 hours.
- Compact size - Industry standard 11 pin connector in a small plastic case
Guide to Making Loops: click here
10 - 30 V, AC or DC
15 min or 19 hour selectable
Alternate SKU Numbers
DSP,10,LV | DSP.10.LV | DSP 10 LV | DSP10LV | DSP/10/LV | DSP+10+LV