You are here
3.6 x 6.4 mm SPR-VA-PU is a Polyurethane Jacketed stainless steel, liquidtight conduit for fiber optic laser welding & cutting applications
This small diameter liquidtight conduit features a durable, specially formulated PU, Polyurethane sheathing.
The abrasion tough jacketing and hardened construction make it ideal for protecting laser welding and laser cutting fiber optic bundles.
Material & Structure:
- strip-wound stainless steel, (V2A), 304 AISI
- "S" profile, square-lock overlapping folded joint construction
- Yellow Polyurethane (PU) outer sheathing, highly visible
- very flexible
- good abrasion resistance
- good compression strength
- low axial elongation
- low surface adhesion; resists dirt, splatter, cuttings from sticking to the conduit
- high microbial resistance
- free of silicone, cadmium and halogen
- liquidtight, IP68 sealing
- wide application temperature range of -40ºC to +80ºC .... short term +120°C
Medical laser fiber optic bundle protection.
Optoelectronics, machine building, lighting, robotics, measuring and sensor technologies. packaging machinery, railway industry, shipbuilding and automation.
Custom Sizes Available:
Custom dimensioned conduits are available with a minimum production quantity.
Custom roll / spool lengths are also available