Flexa Conduits & Fittings Overview
Flexa is a conduit and fitting manufacturer based in Hanau, Germany. They offer a full range of metal and plastic conduits as well as corresponding fittings & accessories. With conduits and fittings applicable for temperatures between -60°C and +300°C, classified up to IP 69K, resistant to solvents, UV-resistant, liquid-tight - no matter what your requirements Flexa has a solution for your cable protection needs.
Flexa offers the following benefits:
- German eningeered and tested
- CSA approved, UL listed
- Metal and plastic conduits with a wide range of corresponding fittings
- Supports NPT, PG, Metric thread types
- Conduits from 10mm OD up to 106mm OD
- Applicable to vast range of indusries; including machinery, robotics, and mass transit
- With Flexa's Flexaquick system, no tools are required
- A product catalogue can be found here: http://www.ibisep.com/resources/product-catalogues
If you require assistance in selecting an appropriate product or need application guidance, contact us today. Get in touch with us to get more information on the Flexa conduit and fitting system. Or, request a quote on any products you see on our website using our online quote form.