You are here
OD 6.4 mm Protective stainless steel liquidtight conduit for fiber optic laser welding & cutting applications
IP 68 sealing level
-40ºC to +80ºC ... short term + 120ºC
- strip-wound (V2A) stainless steel wire helix construction
- hooked profile, round cross section
- polygonal profile
- Yellow Polyurethane (PU) outer sheathing
- very flexible
- good compression strength
- stretch resistant
- low surface adhesion
- high microbial resistance
- free of silicone, cadmium and halogen
Excellent for laser welding and laser cutting fiber optics cable protection. Medical laser fiber optic bundle protection.
Other applications include: optoelectronics, machine building, lighting, robotics, measuring and sensor technologies. packaging machinery, railway industry, shipbuilding and automation.
Custom Sizes Available:
Custom dimensioned conduits are available with a minimum production quantity.
Custom roll / spool lengths are also available